Thursday, September 22, 2011

Florence and I walk to the Library on a regular basis.
(I sometimes feel like I am live in sweet luxury because I have a library, a coffee shop and a second hand shop three blocks from my house.) 
When we went yesterday we looked through the tables covered with leftover books from the book sale this past weekend.
Florence found a book about all things red - nice colour my little girl!
I found Bill Cosby, Himself on VHS for .50 cents.
Nice!
we don't own a VHS player, but...seriously how much fun would it be to watch.
I totally bought it.
Now I just need to find someone who has a VHS player and claim one of Nathaniel's free nights so we can watch it together.
 





2 comments:

darcie said...

a nice find, Abi and I like the way you look at God's little blessings in your life.
The picture, though, is the best, so sweet

naomi said...

um, you absolutely ARE living in sweet luxury!