Wednesday, April 21, 2010

While in Vienna...

and it rained, and rained, and rained. I thought maybe winter had returned. I wore just about every article of clothing I brought - which was not very much - trying not to risk my fashion sensibilities too much which meant that I went a tiny bit cold on one or two occasions. Nathaniel had a good laugh at me over this.

(I would have wanted to sit on these seats if they had not been dripping wet)

The weather certainly did not stop us from exploring that beautiful expensive city though ...

(enjoying one of the free things Vienna has to offer...
a statute of Mozart in the wet park)


thank goodness we remembered our umbrellas!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

hey -- I SAT on those very chairs when I was in Vienna last year! and took pictures of chic Viennese families strolling through the park...

darcie said...

yes, I love those green chairs-and I'm glad you were fashionable in Vienna, albeit a wee bit cold! can't wait to hear more. . .

Abigail said...

I am so jealous! I did so want to sit on them, I think I would have appreciated the Mozart statute much better if I had sat - Also there were no chic Viennese families around - only silly tourist like us. sigh. at least I have a nice picture.

Unknown said...

I remember Vienna, and it was nice, only I think it was cold too, because I went in March.