Wednesday, May 6, 2009



Nathaniel and I spent some time with his cousin Robert and family over
the Easter holiday. Robert's wife Gail and I had a lovely time together, and
before we left their wonderful company and cute home we had to be sure to
have some pictures to remember our time together...

I laughed and laughed when I reviewed the sequence below.

Gail is one of the most lovely women I have ever spent time with.
Nathaniel says I'm not such a crow myself.
BUT...you wouldn't know it from these photos!

We were in their backyard, but by our expressions we might have
easily been inmates at a psychiatric ward. So much for vanity!





Praise God that life is ultimately about substance, not appearance.

"Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,
but a woman who fears the Lord,
she shall be praised!"
Proverbs 31:30

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

darcie said...

Grandma and I both enjoyed this post-we laughed at the pictures and agreed that you are both darling. I just wonder about the conversation that prompted the unique expressions??
blessings. . .

Heather Pelczar said...

HAHAHA!!! You do look like you are both uncomfortable having to share that bench. lol You are still so cute. :)

Unknown said...

that's too funny...you look like you've been let out for some outside time on the inner courtyard of the ward...funny!

Abigail said...

heehee - I am still laughing at them! I especially think the last picture of me is too funny...what is wrong with me?? its like I had a mood swing and turned all grouchy and bitter! definetly belong in the psych ward...