Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I have been knitting this little sweater for Florence.



It has taken me ages to finish, but has been a really easy pattern.  If you fancy giving it a go, it's a free pattern (yay!) you can find it here.



The sweater is definitely not perfect, but even with all its' quirks Florence looks pretty cute in it.


I almost went with a red button - in the end I decided to go more subtle. And who knows if it still fits her in the Autumn (which it might seeing how huge it is on her...), I might just go ahead and change out the button.

3 comments:

Leah said...

It's such a cute baby sweater! You inspire me. Love, Leah

darcie said...

Abi, it turned out darling; I can't wait to see it up close and personal; I'm glad you kept knitting til the end

Rachel said...

yay for finished (and lovely!) projects! We're having slightly cooler weather this week, which means that if she were here, she could wear it. Hope it's the same for you guys...?