Tuesday, August 9, 2011

our little family took a New England holiday last weekend.
from New York to New Hampshire to Massachusetts to Rhode Island...nice.
we spent a day in Boston - a place I feel like I have always wanted to go.

walking & walking & walking - I quickly discovered how out of walking shape I have become in just one short year! - taking in all the sights! we followed the Freedom Trail, along the way we stopped into an Italian bakery and picked up a cannoli.

in the late afternoon Nathaniel insisted on treating me to a coffee (sweet husband...I was feeling pretty worn out!) & we rested our weary feet in a park near the harbor while enjoying our canolli.


look what will get this little girl crawling...

after a clam chowder dinner - a first for me, and it was delicious...probably due to all the cream and butter it contained - we were back on the road again.
as we left I wondered to myself if perhaps I might get another chance to get to know Boston a little better...perhaps just perhaps.


2 comments:

darcie said...

Abi, your photos are great; do you have your camera on auto or manual?

Abigail said...

thanks mom!
I did a bit with both while at the park. this one may have been on auto b/c I was trying to take the picture with the timer? but the ones I put on flicker were manual - most if not all.