Saturday, June 25, 2011

life these days

it seems to be spilling out all over my floors!


And lack of sleep at night from time to time results in mid-project naps.
My floors don't always look like this but it is more often then I would like, and I am learning about choices in the home these days.
As lovely as it is to have a clean home, it is not lovely if I am cleaning my home at the expense of spending time reading the Bible and quieting my heart before God. 
Sometimes it is hard for me to choose time with God, but I am learning it is totally worth it.

Every word of God proves true;
he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
Prov. 30:5 

1 comment:

darcie said...

such a worthy reminder, Abi; thanks. The same choice is before me every day, but for different reasons. can't wait to see your floors (and you all)