Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The other day Nathaniel was keeping an eye on Florence for me while I got a few jobs done around the house.

At some point he came into the room I was working and said very seriously:

I think there is a problem...
(me slightly concerned) Whats that?
See, Florence just wants to be kissed all the time and so I can't get anything done...
I laughed and agreed I had the very same problem.

yes our Florence has the most kissable little face...
with cheeks like this who could resist?

4 comments:

darcie said...

I'm so glad you posted this thought and the cute photo. last night Amaleah and I were looking at pictures on flickr of the other little cousins and she said, "what about baby Florence, are there pictures of baby Florence?
keep kissing her-she's growing!

Heather Pelczar said...

We find this to be true with each baby we come across. Even those that are not our own!! We have decided that the great thing about twins and triplets is more cheek space for lots of good kissing! (We prayed for twins when I was waiting for Lisy! lol) :) Enjoy!!! And kiss for us too!

Mercy Newton said...

hahaha! I can totally hear nathaniel saying that. so cute! but dont get her all kissed out!-leave some room for her aunt!

Abigail said...

Heather, you are too fun! I will defo give Florence lots of kisses from you guys.

Mercy...I promise I will refrain from 2 kisses a day and put them in an Aunt Mercy kiss bank so when you come in the summer you can be sure there will be plenty of kisses left for you.