Wednesday, November 3, 2010

today - I am thankful

Life has been pretty full these last few months.
Some days I have felt a little lost
- lost in the chaos of my life.
Do you ever feel that way?


If I can only make it through today, I think to myself.
And God is so faithful to not only help me through the day,
but to help me get through each moment -
and I am thankful.

This morning I experienced Autumns first frost.
The 6am sky was crystal clear,
the air was sharp,
and the moon made a bright crescent high above me.

The God who made this amazing world around me, is the same God who cares for me. He has not lost me in the chaos of my life...to him it is not chaos at all. He is my heavenly Father, and he knows my coming in and my going out -
and I am thankful.

1 comment:

darcie said...

reading this post, I'm kind of emotional-I'm thankful, too, that our God is faithful in the chaos and in the tranquility of life.
thanks for sharing-enjoy the autumn in the northlands.
lovingly, Mom